Upload Emails for Verification
Upload your emails in TXT, CSV, XLS, or XLSX files.
Prepare your file
You can upload your emails in one of the following file formats:
- TXT: you can have 1 email per line, no additional data
- CSV, XLS, XLSX: you can have any number of columns, any additional data (such as name or address), but you must have all your emails in the same column.
We don't require any other data other than emails. You may or may not have a header row in your file. We will automatically detect the email column.
You can find an example file here: Example_file.csv.
How big files can I upload?
The maximum number of emails you can upload in a file is 1 million. If you have a larger file with more emails, please take the file into smaller parts, and upload them. We will verify the files one after the other automatically.
The maximum file size to upload is 100MB.
If each of the files contains more than 1000 emails, we will verify a maximum of 2 files at a time. Once there are less than 1000 emails left for verification in a file, we will start the verification of the next file automatically.
Please note that when uploading a CSV file, there is no limit on the number of columns you can have, but you can only have 1 million rows in the file. When uploading an XLSX file, the column limit is 20, and the row limit is 150,000 in a file.
Upload your file
You can upload your files for email verification on this page: https://app.millionverifier.com/email_verify#file-upload
- Upload your file in the Drag&Drop area.
- We are only going to charge you for unique emails in your file.
- Start verifying your file.
4. You can see the progress of your file on the same page.
5. You may stop the verification at any time using the stop button in the right top corner of the file's box.
If you stop the verification, you will get the results for the already verified emails, and all not-verified emails will be marked as unknown, and we refund your credits for those.
As soon as your file verification is completed, you will be able to download the results from the very same page.