Good, Risky and Bad Emails
Which emails can I send emails to following the email verification?
You can use Ok emails and, in some cases, Risky emails (Unknown and Catch-all). For email marketing, it is also recommended to filter out role emails.
Ok means the email address exists, and it is safe to send emails to. MillionVerifier offers a 100% money-back guarantee on Ok emails.
You can use risky emails only if:
- they are real subscribers (not purchased list, nor collected from the internet)
- they have subscribed recently (less than two months ago)
Risky emails fall into two categories:
- Unknown: This means that we couldn't verify the email address at the time of the verification.
- Catch all: This means the email server is set to accept all mail even if the email account doesn't exist.
Never use bad emails. Bad emails fall into two categories:
- Invalid: This means the email account doesn't exist.
- Disposable: This means the email address is just a temporary email address.