Last Updated: June 05, 2019
The following Terms and Conditions govern all use of the millionverifer.com website and all of its subdomains.
"MillionVerifer": Service provided by MillionVerifier Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, 152-160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
"Website": millionverifer.com and any of its subdomains.
"API": Application programming interface to connect MillionVerifer's services with other websites, servers or applications.
"Service" or "Services": all content, services and products available at, or through the Website, including, but not limited to, verifying email addresses using MillionVerifer website or API or receiving advice from any colleagues working at MillionVerifer.
"User": an individual or company that creates an account on MillionVerifer's Website.
The Service and Website is operated by MillionVerifer. The primary Service MillionVerifer provides is email verification.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use MillionVerifer's Services.
- You must provide true and complete contact information in your account and billing details.
- You must agree to our Terms and Conditions and abide by them.
- You must not use our services for verifying purchased/rented email lists, or email lists collected from the internet.
- You must not use our services for verifying made up/scraped email addresses.
- You must not create multiple user accounts.
By using our Services, you warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements. MillionVerifer reserves the right to suspend or delete accounts of any users for any reason disclosed or undisclosed, and to change these eligibility requirements at any time.
Security, Accounts and Passwords
If you create an online account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the API key assigned to you. It is up to you as the account owner to keep your password and API key confidential. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account andAPI key, and any other actions taken in connection with your account, or the use of the Website or API by that account or API key.
You will contact MillionVerifer immediately if you suspect a breach of security regarding your account.
Payments and Credits
For email verification you can pay with credits purchased on the Website. Payments for bulk or monthly credits must be made upfront and they are not refundable. 1email verification requires 1 credit. You can follow your credit changes in your credit log for up to 60 days.
Verification Credits: You may purchase any number of email verification credits any time that is available on the website. Credits never expire. You can pay for credits by card, with PayPal account.
Refunds and Disputes
MillionVerifer offers a free account with 200 free credits available upon registration. This is a great zero risk way for a comprehensive free trial. We encourage our customers to use these free credits to try our system before purchasing credits. By using MillionVerifer's Services you agree that payments made on the Website are not refundable under any circumstances with the exception of our “100% Money Back Guarantee”.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you send an email campaign to the email addresses, that you had verified by MillionVerifer within 7 days of verification and your hard bounce rate is higher than 4% we refund your last payment.
MoneyBack Guarantee applies for email address verifications under the following conditions only:
- Emails must be verified using MillionVerifer's website, uploading your file on the following page: https://app.millionverifer.com/email_verify
- Money Back Guarantee doesn't apply for verifications completed using MillionVerifer's API or One By One, because MillionVerifer doesn't keep a record of these verifications.
- Your hard bounce rate is higher than4%. Hard bounces occur when a recipient's email address does not exist.
- Does not apply for soft bounces. Soft bounces are down to your personal sending history, settings, server, IP reputation and email content.
- Only applies for emails sent to email addresses returned as 'OK' by MillionVerifer's verification system.
- You must send an email to each verified 'OK' email address within 7 days of verification.
- The % of hard bounces will be calculated:
- * hard bounces / OK emails * 100
- * OK emails: all emails returned asOK by MillionVerifer since last payment
- * hard bounces: emails that had hard bounces that were marked as OK by MillionVerifer since last payment
- You must use a professional 3rd party email sender for sending your emails.
- Only email providers that provide detailed reports of your soft and hard bounces are accepted. If a detailed breakdown of your bounced emails is not available our Money Back Guarantee does not apply.
- You must allow us to log in to your email sender account to review your results, export reports and analyse bounces.
You are only allowed to have one MillionVerifer account. If MillionVerifer is under the impression that you have created multiple accounts, we reserve the right to suspend any or all of them.
MillionVerifer will verify the email addresses as you provide them. MillionVerifer will not make any alterations or modifications to your data.
MillionVerifer's email verification service may be used for opt-in subscribers only.
The failure of MillionVerifer to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. Neither MillionVerifer, nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, make any warranty that theService will meet your requirements, be error free, accurate, reliable, compatible, timely or fast enough or that access thereto will be continuous and uninterrupted.
You understand that you utilise the API, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this website and API at your own discretion and risk.
MillionVerifer does not warrant that the information on the website, or the information or advice provided by MillionVerifer's colleagues is complete, accurate, non-misleading or true.
In the event MillionVerifer is unable to verify an email address, MillionVerifer will return the result: "unknown". Credits deducted for unknown emails are automatically returned to the user's account for later use. The number or the level of unknown results does not qualify for refund of payment under any circumstances.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to accept full responsibility of any loss resulting from the use of MillionVerifer's website, services, tools, downloads, advices or any other use of theServices. You agree to use the Services and follow advices at your own risk. MillionVerifer does not take responsibility for any delays, downtime, errors, inconsistent or inaccurate results.
In no event will MillionVerifer; nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers and licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed US$100.00.
MillionVerifer has the right to, at MillionVerifer's sole discretion
- refuse to verify any emails that, in MillionVerifer's opinion, violates the Terms and Conditions or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Service and API to any individual or entity for any reason, or
- terminate any or all of its Services without notice. In case Service is terminated, user accounts are not eligible for any refund for any unused bulk or monthly credits.
Any account that has outstanding amount to pay to MillionVerifer may be suspended 30 days after the amount was due by.
If your account is suspended, creating another account will automatically resulting suspension whether or not you have made a payment on any of the accounts. Any account which shows no activity for more than 12 months may be considered inactive. If an account is considered inactive, the account may be deleted and all data associated with that account may be permanently erased.
Any account that has been suspended or deleted may loose all unused bulk or monthly credits. If your account is suspended or deleted, or if the Service is terminated you will not be eligible for refund for any payments made in the past, regardless of the number of bulk or monthly credits left on your account.
MillionVerifer reserves the right to change, suspend or remove (temporarily or permanently)its website, or to terminate its Services without notice, and you confirm that MillionVerifer, nor its owners shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal, and you also confirm that you are not eligible for refund under any circumstances for any payments made in the past, regardless of the number of bulk or monthly credits left on your account.