Last Updated: 12th July 2020
Cookies are small text files containing a unique identifier, which are stored on your computer or mobile device so that your device can be recognized when you are using a particular website or mobile app. They can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Websites and Mobile Apps, and to improve your customer experience. Cookies can also be used help us to detect fraudulent activity or to prevent security breaches and so we may record information about your device within the cookie.
When you visit our website or use our Services we use the following cookies. The legal basis for processing Provider’s Cookies is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Website (Art. 6 sec. 1 (f) of GDPR).
First Party Cookies
- utm_source: A tracking cookie to store if a visitor was referred by partner site.
- remarketing: A tracking cookie to store if a visitor was referred by a specific remarketing advert.
- PHPSESSID: A functional cookie to store user’s session id.
- __stripe_mid: A functional cookie. Stripe is used to making credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers.
- __stripe_sid: A functional cookie. Stripe is used to make credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers.
- _ga: A functional Google Analytics cookie is used for distinguish our users and customers and identify them across browsing section. The retention period is 2 years.
- _gat: A functional Google Analytics cookie for used to throttle request rate. The retention period is 1 minute.
- _gid: A functional Google Analytics cookie is used for distinguish our users and customers and it is used to group the user behavior together for each user. The retention period is 24 hours.
- _cfduid: A technical Cloudflare cookie for identifying individual visitors privately and it is used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. The _cfduid cookie collects and anonymizes IP addresses using a one-way hash of certain values so they cannot be personally identified. The retention period is 30 days.
- _fbp: A marketing cookie will help deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising. The function of this cookie is targeting and re-marketing. The cookie is placed by Facebook and the retention period is 90 days.
- _hjid: This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
- intercom-session-aiohcf30: is used to keeping track of sessions and remember logins and conversations. Default expiration is 7 days.
- _hjIncludedInSample: This cookie is associated with web analytics functionality and services from Hot Jar, a Malta based company. It uniquely identifies a visitor during a single browser session and indicates they are included in an audience sample.
We are not responsible for other provider’s (like Google Analytics, Cloudflare and Facebook ) cookies.
Third Party Cookies
We use selected third-party services who place cookies on your computer to help us improve our services. These cookies may be accessible by them when you visit our Website or other websites. These companies may use your data for their own purposes, including to profile and target you with other advertising.
- Google, Vimeo: Functional cookies to improve our website experience and its performance,
- Google, Facebook: Marketing cookies to deliver relevant advertising online including social media,
- Google, Facebook, Hotjar: Tracking cookies to measure the effectiveness of our marketing communication, including online advertising.
- Stripe, Adyen: Functional cookies to process customer payments on our website.
To learn more about each third-party’s cookies, please visit their privacy policies:
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
- Stripe: https://support.stripe.com/questions/privacy-and-security-of-personal-information-submitted-to-stripe
- Adyen: https://www.adyen.com/policies-and-disclaimer/privacy-policy
2. Your choices when it comes to Cookies
Web browser cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Websites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
You can also manage advertising related Cookies used on our Services by opting-out through the Service Providers listed in the table above or by visiting the YourOnlineChoices website. Where we display personalized adverts on other organizations’ websites, the AdChoices icon will usually be displayed. Clicking on this icon will provide you with specific guidance on how to control your online advertising preferences. More information is available on the AdChoices website.