Completing W-8, W-9, W-8BEN-E Forms
Learn more about which tax forms can we complete for you.
Written by Csilla Fehér I
What we can complete
If you would like us to complete a tax form, please contact us at [email protected] or in write to us in our chat.
Please note that we can only complete the W-8BEN-E Tax Form, as this is the form for an entity that is not a resident within the US for tax purposes and is the beneficial owner of income.
What we cannot complete
- W-9 is a form for an entity or individual that is a resident in the US for tax purposes.
- W-8BEN is a form for an individual who is not a tax resident in the US and is the beneficial owner of income. Not relevant for entities.
- W-8IMY is a form for an entity acting as an Intermediary or flow-through.
- W-8EXP A is a form for a foreign government, international organization, foreign central bank of issue, foreign tax-exempt organization, foreign private foundation, or government of a US possession.
- And W-8ECI is a form for an entity that receives income effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the US.
Therefore, we cannot complete these forms for you.