Written by Tamas Ham-Szabo I
- Is MillionVerifier GDPR compliant?
Yes, we are a company based in the EU, and we are fully GDPR compliant.
- Where are your servers based?
All of our servers are based in the EU in Hungary and Sweden.
- Do you transfer data outside of the EU?
No, we do not use any services outside the EU to verify your emails.
- For how long do you keep our data?
Any files you upload and their result files are automatically and permanently deleted in 1 month. You may delete them sooner. We don't store API calls.
- Do you send an email to our contacts?
No, we never send an email to your contacts.
- Do you sell our database?
No, we never sell your data.
Data Processing Agreement
You can find and sign a Data Processing Agreement on this page: https://app.millionverifier.com/data_processing_agreement
To sign the data processing agreement:
- Provide your name
- Provide email address
- Confirm that you accept our Data Processing Agreement
- You can download a signed copy.