One-Time Cleaning vs. EverClean
Learn the differences between One-Time Cleaning and EverClean - Automated Email List Cleaning Service
Written by Csilla Fehér I
Which Cleaning Type to Use?
One-time email verification
- If you want to verify or scrub an old email list, or clean your email list only once, this is the right solution for you.
- You can purchase credits for one-time usage on this page: https://app.millionverifier.com/topup.
- One email verification costs one credit, and your credits never expire.
- You can verify single emails, upload files, connect your email marketing tool via integration and import your emails, or use our API for verification.
- These payments are one-off.
- We don't have a monthly plan for the one-off verifications, but you can turn on auto top-up to purchase credits automatically if your credit level drops below a certain amount.
Automated email verification
- We also offer an automated email verification service, EverClean, to keep your database clean at all times.
- If you want your email lists to be kept clean by verifying the emails in them every day, this is the right solution for you.
- Every day, we will automatically clean all your activated email lists, and we will automatically remove any bad emails from your account.
- You only have to set it up once, and then it is fully automated and done every day.
- You can set up automated cleaning here: https://app.millionverifier.com/integrations/everclean.This has a monthly fee which is based on the number of emails combined in your lists.
- However, keep in mind that EverClean is designed to verify the same lists every day to keep them clean at all times. You cannot use EverCelan to verify a different list every day.