6 Options to Verify Emails
How can I verify emails on MillionVerifier?
On MillionVerifier, you have six different options to verify your email addresses:
1. Upload your emails in a file.
2. Copy-paste your email lists.
3. Verify a single email.
4. Integrate with one of our integrations.
5. Using our API. You can find our API URL here if you need it. Go to the Email Verification menu point, and choose the API option, and there you will see the API URL.
6. Automated email list cleaning.
Upload emails in a file
You can upload your emails in TXT, CSV, XLS, or XLSX files for email verification, including additional data. Upload the files on this page: file upload
Copy-paste your email lists
You can copy-paste a list of emails into our application to convert it into a CSV file and verify it for you. Copy-paste your emails on this page: email list
Verify a single email
You can verify a single email on this page: a single email
Integrate with one of our integrations
We have created integrations with several popular email marketing platforms.
- You may connect our application to your email marketing platform.
- Import your emails for verification.
- Select what you want to remove or unsubscribe.
- We remove/unsubscribe them for you in the background.
You can set up the integration and start the verification on this page: integrations.
Help: Integrations. You can find help with all the email marketing tools you can connect to MillionVerifier on how to connect them, how to import emails from them, how to delete the integrations, and how to activate EverClean with them.
Using our API
You can integrate MillionVerifer with any application with our APIs.
- Verify emails in real-time using the single API.
- Send us files programmatically using the bulk API.
You can find more information about our API on this page: API
API documentation: API documentation for developers